Give Your Textbooks Style!
Aside from making our shoppers the "Best Dressed" in the classroom, JimmyJazz.com wants to add style to your textbooks! Here's a cool and unique way to cover your books with our classic Jimmy Jazz green shopping bags. For a better view, hit up our front page and check out our male model posing with his textbook.
How to keep your school books looking fresh:
1. Cut open a plastic Jimmy Jazz shopping bag.
2. Place the book in the center of the paper.
3. Wrap the paper up across the bottom of the book, and make a crease along the bottom cover.
4. Repeat Step 3 for the top of the book.
5. Fold the plastic up at the bottom crease and down at the top crease. You should have a strip of plastic big enough to cover the book from top to bottom.
6. Place the book back in the center of the plastic. Wrap the plastic across the front of the book from left to right and adjust the book position until the two ends of the paper are even.
7. Fold the overlap around the front cover of the book and make a crease. Then insert the front cover of the book into the slot created by the paper folded over at the top and the bottom. Slide the paper down over the book until you hit the crease.
8. Repeat Step 7 for the back cover of the book.
9. If the cover fits snugly, you can stop at this point. If it seems a little loose or the top and bottom folds are not lying flat, you can use small pieces of tape to pull the front and the inside flap together a little more securely.
Things You'll Need:
• Paper bag or roll of paper
• Tape (optional)
• Things to decorate your book cover (optional)