Release Date: Apr 03, 2021 at 10:00 AM EST
The Air Force 1 originally released in 1982. At the time, it was designed as a basketball performance shoe. While it still can be used as a basketball sneaker today, its legacy has extended well beyond the hardwood.
- Nike Air Force 1 '07 LX "Rose"
- Men's low-top lifestyle shoes
- Synthetic leather upper
- Perforated toe box
- Padded tongue with Nike branding
- Traditional lacing system
- Cushioned heel collar
- Nike Swoosh on sides
- Nike Air branding on heel
- Rubber midsole with rose detail
- Rubber outsole for traction
- Color: White/White/University Red/Pine Green
Fit: True to Size