Release Date: Oct 09, 2020
Girl's Grade School
Debuting in 1990, The Air Jordan V drew inspiration from World War II fighter jets. Tinker Hatfield's third offering to the Jordan brand was an instant classic. The silhouette was released a year prior to Jordan's first NBA title, but at the time was the product of a 5 time All-Star and 1 time MVP.
- Air Jordan 5 Retro "Pink Foam"
- Little Kids' mid-top basketball lifestyle shoes
- Synthetic leather upper
- Perforated vinyl windows on the sides
- Perforated vinyl tongue with chenille Jordan Jumpman branding and 3M reflective detail
- Additional Jordan branding on the heel
- Foam midsole with MAX AIR bubble unit for lightweight comfort and support
- Rubber outsole for traction and stability
- Color: White/Gym Red/Pink