Release Date: Oct 15, 2020
Boys' Grade School
The Nike Air Foamposite One offers us a great look back to '90s basketball sneakers. Since its release in 1997, the iconic streamlined upper has received many different colorways, this time around it is dressed in "Anthracite."
- Nike Air Foamposite One "Anthracite"
- Men's mid-top basketball lifestyle sneakers
- Synthetic molded upper
- Nubuck eyestays
- Traditional lacing system
- Mesh tongue with Penny Hardaway and Nike branding
- Pull tabs on tongue and heel for easy on-and-off wear
- Penny Hardaway branding on heel
- Carbon fiber shank plate
- Rubber outsole for traction
- Color: Black/Black/Anthracite