Accessibility Statement and Commitment
Jimmy Jazz is committed to making our website accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. We follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and use the Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) specification.
Our ongoing accessibility compliance practices include;
- Following accessibility best practices related to CSS and typography
- Use of accessibility supported web technologies for ongoing manual and automated testing
- Cross-browser usability and readability testing
- Following best practices related to embedded media and object elements
- Integrate the use of automated tools in our overall accessibility testing strategy
- Following design patterns for keyboard navigation
- Use of proper reading order and heading structure in copy to help users better understand the relationship of content on the page
- Accessibility-compliant color contrast ratios
- Utilizing accessible media players for multimedia content such as video or audio
- Navigating web content on a mobile device
- Ongoing Progress
While we strive to meet the criteria outlined in the WCAG 2.1 AA, we acknowledge that certain properties of our website are difficult to navigate and have areas for improvement.
Such properties may be powered by third party plugins and include;
- Product filters on Collection pages
- Some Video-based Content
- Product Reviews and Ratings on Product and Collection pages
- Return Portal
- Suggested Products
Our commitment is to continue to work in partnership with our Accessibility Compliance partner as well as our third party vendors to focus on improving the website’s overall accessibility compliance.
Need Further Assistance?
We encourage your questions and comments on how to improve our website’s accessibility. If you need assistance accessing or navigating a particular area of the website, please contact us:
Phone: (877) 307-5299
Last updated September 2020