Get the drop on upcoming sneaker releases.
As the sneaker-culture phenomenon continues to grow, so does the anticipation to get your hands on limited releases. This is why Jimmy Jazz prides itself on being the premier destination for all the biggest sneaker drops.
Whether it’s the latest Air Max designs from Nike, coveted Yeezy Boost silhouettes from adidas, or beloved Air Jordan Retro styles, we’ve got you covered. That’s not all, though. We also carry anticipated releases from brands like PUMA, Reebok, and New Balance to satisfy all your sneaker cravings. If it's a big release, we’re sure to have it!
What separates Jimmy Jazz from the competition is our eye for the latest fashion trends and appeals. We were born in New York, but we’ve since expanded to major cities across the U.S. We understand the value and anticipation of each coveted release, and we work hard with our brand partners to ensure we have the latest sneaker drops. Check out the release calendar above to see what’s coming down the pipeline.
To assist you with your chances of copping, here are a couple of things to keep in mind before that shoe you want comes out:
- Unless otherwise specified by us or our brand partners, all releases on our site go live at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- Sign up for a Jimmy Jazz account and save your personal preferences for a quicker checkout experience. Be sure to log in every time you’re waiting for a release.
- Refreshing the page one too many times will leave you temporarily blocked from the page. This happens in order to filter out bots and level the playing field for everyone trying to buy a release.
- Follow us on social media to access our direct product pages. We post and tweet every direct link at 10 a.m. EST. It’s faster than going through multiple pages on our site.
- Knock on wood before attempting to get a pair – a little luck can’t hurt!
To learn more about the sneakers you’re hoping to acquire, visit our Editorial page.
There, we provide background information on coveted drops, in-depth looks at unique design elements, and provide style recommendations.