Air Force 1 07 LV8Regular price
The Air Force 1 originally released in 1982. At the time, it was designed as a basketball-performance shoe. While it can still be used as a basketball sneaker today, its legacy has extended well beyond the hardwood.
- Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8
- Men's low-top lifestyle shoes
- Suede upper
- Perforated toe box
- Polyester textile tongue with lace-up closure
- Nike Air Force 1 branding on tongue
- Cushioned heel collar
- Nike Swoosh on sides
- Additional Nike Air branding at heel
- Rubber midsole and outsole for durability, support, and comfort
- Colors: University Gold/Sail
Fit: True to Size
Style #: DH0265-700
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Standard and Expedited shipping options are available in checkout; Standard Shipping, FedEx Ground, FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 2 Day, and FedEx Standard Overnight. View shipping terms for details.
Shop with confidence. Return your order within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price. Some fees may be non-refundable. View complete return policy for details.
ABOUT NIKE AIR FORCE 1
Shop NIKE AIR FORCE 1